Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Lister's Teacher Site
Below are the rules and regulations for my classroom, as well as my contact info. It is taken from my course Syllabus.
U.S. History I
U.S. History II
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Necessary Course Materials:
You will need a pen, pencil, a notebook, a textbook, and Rahway.net login information each and every day of class.
Missed Work Policy:
- If you are absent, it is your responsibility to check for missed work and notes from me or a classmate. Any missed work must be submitted within three school days time.
- Tests and Quizzes must be made up within a week.
- Any late homework can be made up for 50% maximum grade.
Class Participation: 25%
Class Work: 25%
- No Cell Phone use allowed unless previously approved.
- Chromebooks are to be used for class work only.
- Diversity of opinion is encouraged.
- Disrespect, intolerance, harassment, and bullying will not be tolerated.
- Respect one another.
Failure to follow these rules will result in a verbal warning for the first offense and then an e-mail/ call to parents, referral, or detention for further infractions.